Providing a compassionate, friendly, and a fun environment for children is such a privilege. It is also one of the main reasons I decided to become a pediatric dentist. I feel grateful to have the opportunity to build a trusting relationship with the families in our community. And nothing makes me happier than to see the children leave after their visit with a big smile on their face! It is very rewarding to help create a positive and lasting impact on a child’s lifelong oral health. I look forward to meeting you and being of service.
Education & Experience
- Midwestern University/Chicago College of Pharmacy – Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Summa cum Laude
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- USC School of Dentistry – Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentists
- California Dental Association
- California Society of Pediatric Dentists
- Redwood Empire Dental Society
Outside the Office
I am a native of Chicago, Illinois. I have found Northern California to be a beautiful place and am very happy to call Sonoma County my new home. In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, gardening, cooking, and spending time with family and friends. I am also a licensed yoga instructor!