I love being a pediatric dentist, since it enables me to act like a kid with the kids! I want every child that comes to the office to enjoy their visit, ensuring that all of them have life long positive views of the dentist, and I will always do my best to make each appointment a fun experience. Watching my patients grow up and have good oral health is one of the most rewarding aspects of being a dentist, and I will give my families all of the tips, tools, and tricks to achieve their healthy smiles!
Education & Experience
- University of California, Berkeley
- Arthur A. Dugoni, University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry
- CMC Fresno General Dentistry Residency
- University of Buffalo Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Diplomate
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentists
- California Dental Association
- California Society of Pediatric Dentists
- Redwood Empire Dental Society
Outside of the Office
I thoroughly enjoy living in Sonoma County with my husband and dogs and partaking in all the outdoor activities it has to offer, especially long walks and golf. When not at work and outside, expect me to be cooking and baking (cookies are my favorite)!