I love being a dentist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I’ve built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve.
Education & Experience
- Cardinal Newman High School
- Point Loma Nazarene University- BA Biology
- Roseman University of Health Sciences- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD)
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Redwood Empire Dental Society
Outside the Office
I enjoy spending my free time outdoors. Some of my top interests are surfing, skiing, running, mountain biking and fly-fishing I also like working with my hands: building things, tying flies, and playing guitar. I value my close relationships and love spending as much time with them as possible. As a life-long learner, I am passionate about progression, no matter what I’m doing.